Providing quality service throughout the United States since 1978.
8 total rigs. We have all different packages available including substructures for your deep well needs.
- Rig’s 1, 11, 12, 14 & 15 are all Hopper GXHTA back in rigs with 106′ 300,000 lb. API rated telescoping derricks, double drum units, strung on 8 lines with extra tubing board room for 24,000’ of 3.5 tubing if needed along with derrick lights and a full line of tools.
- Rig’s 9 & 10 are Hopper GXXTA & GXHTA drive in rigs with 106′ 300,000 lb. API rated folding derricks, double drum units, strung on 8 lines with extra tubing board room for 24,000’ of 3.5 tubing if needed along with derrick lights and a full line of tools.
- Rig 20 is a Semco S25,000 rig with a 48’ 60,000 lb. API telescoping derrick double drum unit, strung on 1, 2 or 3 lines along with derrick lights and a full line of tools.
We do squeeze work along with P&A work not only on our rig packages but will work on other wells without our rigs.
- C1 is a skid mounted blender with chart recorder for pressure, rate & density that uses one of our 10k pumps to pump down your well.
- C2 & C3 are 11k Combo pumps that have a chart recorder for pressure, rate & density with 1502 integrated iron with hobbles.
- 3 660 pod trailers for cement on location.
- Rigs’s 21 & 22 are Hopper GXXTA back in rigs with 48’ derricks, single drum units with 16,000’ of 9/16 sandline.
- 3 bed tucks with duel winches & certified poles, 1 flopping roll truck with single winch, 1 single winch truck & 2 haul trucks.
- 2.5 Swivels, Hydraulic Catwalks, 2.5 million BTU generator/heater combo units, OPI 10K pumps, 1502 integrated iron with hobbles, 15K pump, Cat forklifts with all attachments, substructures for over your well as well as substructures for the rig and much more.
Crestone Peak Resources